Financial donations are always greatly appreciated. The financial support helps us to keep the house running smoothly. If you would like to donate to a certain cause we can take gift cards or you can contact us and let us know. You may mail a donation to: 912 10th St. Huntsville, TX 77320
Here at the Hospitality House we realize that as time changes many donors now prefer to send in a payment online rather than a check in the mail or in person.
In order to accommodate those individuals, we have established a PayPal account that will let us receive online donations for a small service fee of 2.75%.
This is a convenient and safe way to support the House!
Please Note: Bolded items below are currently our most urgent needs.
- Canned Meats
- Canned/Packaged Ready to Serve Dishes
- Individual Bagged Chips
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Canned Soups with Meat
- Canned Soft Drinks
- Individual Boxed Juices
- Canned Vegetables- 15 ounces
- Canned Fruit – Peaches or Pears
- Canned Chili – with or without Beans
- Hamburger Helper and Rice Mixes
- Spaghetti Sauce and Noodles
- Sugar packets or Sweeteners
- Individually Wrapped Snacks
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Cake and Cookie Mixes
- Puddings and Jello
- Peanut Butter
- Pie Fillings – Apple and Cherry
- Jellies – Regular and Sugar Free
- Oatmeal and Grits
- Toaster Pop Ups
- Salad Dressings – Ranch
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Cleaning Supplies – Lysol Toilet Bowl, 409, Pledge Oil or Spray, Scrubbing Bubbles
- Trash Bags- Tall Kitchen & XLG Black 30 G.
- High Efficiency Laundry Soap
- High Efficiency Fabric Softener- Liquid and Sheets
- Travelers Size Hairspray
- Feminine Products
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Dishwasher Soap- Gel Packs
- Razors /Shaving Cream
- Small Paper Bowls (cereal size)
- Plates- Paper or Foam – Dinner & Dessert
- Paper or Foam Cups- 12 oz.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Tooth Brushes and Tooth Paste
- Travelers Size Deodorant
- Children’s School Supplies
- Stamps- U.S. Postal Forever Stamps
- Copy Paper- 8.5 x 11
Gift Cards to Grocery Stores
- so we can buy fresh meat, dairy and fruit are a huge help – Walmart, Kroger, HEB, SAM’s.